Saturday, October 08, 2005

Thanks

Just a quick post to thank all those of you who have taken the time to post their sightings, photos, thoughts and comments on this Blog, we weren't sure how it would go when it was originally suggested by Matt but it is obviously proving very popular! Please spread the word as it helps us to increase the records received for inclusion in the annual report as well as being an interesting read. Now that I am back on line I can hopefully contribute a little more myself!

The Bird Club has recently received its complimentary copy of the Huddersfield Birdwatchers Club annual report for 2003 anyone wanting to see it can contact me, or better still buy their own personal copy I can supply a contact address etc.

7 comments:

Matt Bell said...

Nick

Following Tuesday's meeting, we now have links on the BOG and the East Lancs websites.

Matt

Nick Carter said...

Can we reciprocate?

Matt Bell said...

Not sure, as ours is simply a blog, rather than a dynamic website. I'll have a look at it and see if I can find a way.

Matt Bell said...

Done!!!!

Dave Barker said...

Hi Nick, Matt etal
I too think the Calderdale Weblog is really interesting and not to be missed and will place a link to it from the Visible Migration pages of the BOG web, to help spread the word. These pages are only a weblog, just like the Calderdale one and to insert a Link, you edit the "edit me" lines in the template configuration. If you think I can help anymore, just ask and i will mail you a sample of some of the Links I have installed if you think it might help.
Dave.

Nick Carter said...

Thanks for that Dave I'm sure we (Matt!) can do the same for the vis mig website.

Dave Barker said...

Hi Nick / Matt
Thanks for that Nick. Probably best to let folks get there via the Bradford OG web site so that the stats counter there catches them but i will speak to our web master about this.
Best Wishes,
Dave