Wednesday, April 18, 2007

New Calderdale Forum

Morning all
I have set up a new blog called Calderdale Invertebrates Forum. I want to try and help and encourage all those who record invertebrates in Calderdale. My own particular passion are the micro-lepidoptera, but I do study other orders of invertebrates. I know may of the bird group now also record lepidoptera, so I hope I may be forgiven for using this forum for a non bird posting. The new blog is at http://calderdaleinvertebrateforum.blogspot.com/ Anyone wishing to become a contributor can contact me at paulinvc63@blueyonder.co.uk and I will happily add you as a contributor. Lepidoptera are now more recorded in Calderdale than they have ever been, but sadly many other orders of insects are not. Adding your records to the new blog will enable us to build up a picture of the current state Calderdale's invertebrate population. It will also enable those who record insects to add records in their own particular field of interest for viewing by others. Thanks for your indulgence in allowing a non bird post

2 comments:

Matt Bell said...

I have added the invertabrate forum to our links below on the left.

Goldon Gordon said...

I have also added the Birders blog to the Invertebrate Blog....anyone for a Caldedale Mammal Blog :-))