Sunday, December 16, 2007

Merlin Books

As per earlier posts on this Blog Paul Talbot has offered two signed copies of "Merlins of the South East Yorkshire Dales" by Peter Wright to be raffled next Sunday evening at the birders get together at The Old Bridge Inn in Ripponden. Money raised will go into the Malta Optics fund. In order to get the ball rolling I am selling tickets at £1 each, anyone interested in buying tickets please E mail me at midgleybirder@yahoo.co.uk with the number of tickets you want and I'll set them aside for you.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

can we buy tickets on the night?

Goldon Gordon said...

I don't want to speak on behalf of Nick Carter, But I always find it a good fund raiser to sell raffle tickets on the night....the more beer that goes into someone, the more money comes out of the pockets for tickets in my experience :-))

Nick Carter said...

With a reasoned arguement like Paul's I expect to sell loads on the night! Will be good to meet up with new faces, looking like this could be quite a night!