Saturday, April 26, 2008

100,000

I just noticed on the hit counter that we have passed 100,000 visits since we set up. A huge thank you to all who contribute, this is a great achievement.

I am aware the blog has it's critics, but the only content on there is your own. If you have any constructive comments on any improvements we can make, then please let us have them. Otherwise, keep placing your thoughts, sightings, comments and photos on here. It would die frighteningly quickly without your input.

4 comments:

charlie streets said...

How to I get permission to post comments on this blog as none of my messages ever appear?

Nick Carter said...

Well done to everyone concerned and especially Matt who not only had the idea but also set the whole thing up.

Goldon Gordon said...

I do not spend much time visiting other blogs so I am not sure how good/bad they are. But what I like about the Halifax blog is that its very friendly and even those of us who know very little are welcome to post even though its probably very tedious at times for proper birders. My first visit of the day to the blog is usually around 6am after I check my business sites for overnight orders. Last look is around 10pm to see what I missed on my morning trip around Cromwell Bottom !

Nick Carter said...

Charly if you send me an e mail to midgleybirder@yahoo.co.uk i will send an invite to give you access.