Wednesday, April 16, 2008

More Fund Raising

I was persuaded into having an exhibition of my photo's some months ago, that exhibition will be held at Nelson's Wine Bar in Hebden Bridge from the 8th May until the 12th June.

On the opening night I intend to hold a raffle and auction for the Conservation Group, also all photo's sold will have a donation from the profits made to the group. My intention is for that donation to be 50% of the Profit but that is to be confirmed nearer the time.

If you would like to attend I will be getting an allocation of tickets which will entitle the holders to 1 free drink on the night.

Please email me if you would like a ticket and I'll make arrangements to get them to you, I hope we can make this another fun evening for the group and your support as always will be very much appreciated.

Any money raised is to go towards surveillance equipment for locally sensitive sites.

2 comments:

Nick Carter said...

Count me in please

Tim Walker said...

Me too please Andy.