Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Nestbox Survey/Clearing

As discussed at the last meeting we are having a work party this Sunday 8th March, meeting at 9am at Hardcastle Crags Car Park.

The purpose of the work is to survey/clean out/bag any old nests from the nestboxes in the Crags.

With over 40 boxes to clear we need as many hands as possible equipped with ladders/plastic bags/rubber gloves(to avoid flea bites)/recording equipment ie:- sticky labels for the bags/cordless screwdrivers/claw hammers/manual screwdrivers.

Please add your name to the comment list - NB If you can't make it for 9 but want to be involved please let me know as mobile signal is poor so we need to arrange to meet in advance.

Please use the top car park if you are not a member, if you are bringing a car if you let me have your reg number I'll see what I can do re arranging free parking for the cars we won't be using to drive to the sites.

Any queries please don't hesitate to get in touch.

Cheers Andy

5 comments:

Gan Ainm said...

Sorry Andy, I can't make this. I'm in the lakes for the weekend.

Nick Carter said...

I'll be there, hopefully for 9! Reg no. P645 TWW

paul&jan said...

we will be there

J.uttley said...

I shall certainly come, but will probably not be there for 9 am but I'll catch you up. I have N.T. membership so am O.K. in the bottom car park.

David Sutcliffe said...

Will have to send my apologies Andy but hope you have a good day