Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Grapevine

I have recently texted all those members who are now out of credit. (AZ, AH, BHo, DB, JC, JW, JB, JS, MB, MH, NCD, SB, WB). Please let me have £5, or I will be at the meeting next week. If you post it then I will text you when it's recieved. This will last till this year end.

If I haven't sent you a reminder text you are ok till year end and in credit.
If you don't wish to continue please send me a text or email asap.

To save messing about with cash during the year I am proposing a charge of £10 up front at the start of the new year and for this to last for a full twelve months. More or less every message you send me will be sent to everyone (unless you request otherwise due to sensitivity of a species).

If anyone is able to help out as back up then that would be appreciated as if we trip off to Northumberland or the Lakes or Scotland then the service may well be down. If you are on unlimited texts then that all helps to keep costs down. Also it's an advantage if you can send group texts rather than sending individual ones. If you can help out please let me know.

I hope that sounds ok to everyone - but again please let me know if you don't wish to continue on the grapevine.
Dave

No comments: