Friday, January 27, 2012

Why does it always rain on me?



Having filled the fermentor with the latest offering of Slightly Foxed I decided to head straight up to High Royd worth the visit but boy did it rain.

2 Nuthatch
2 Treecreeper
1 Grey wagtail (first of the year)
7 BH Gulls (new arrivals since my last visit but have been more evident around Sowerby Bridge this last week)
1 GSW - male

and a large tit flock containing c20 LTT (no northern's) and several Great/Blue tit's the odd Coal tit and 4 Goldfinch.

A few Blackbirds were also around but no other thrushes.

1 male Teal but surely more out of sight
1 Moorhen
1 Coot

3 comments:

Jeff Cox said...

Is that a raindrop???

Andrew Huyton said...

Yes pal, it was hanging straight down so I've changed the angle on the pic as I think it looks better.

David Sutcliffe said...

I couldn't work that one out - got it now!!