Tuesday, November 13, 2012

End of Autumn Sale & repairs

Ok everyone Autumn is at an end and winter is upon us for 2 things to make you aware of:

First is I'm selling my scope, it's a Kowa TSN-823 Prominar, comes with an 20-60 zoom lens and Skua stay on case. Offers over £450

There is also a 32x wide angle lens for it available separately for £80 or just £50 if purchased with the scope.

It really is an excellent scope and it's been a tough decision having to let it go but needs must.

The Second thing is nestboxes, looking for a team to head out and fix the remaining plates to the front of nestboxes in the Luddenden Valley, probably involve chasing off some squirrels - looking at doing this 1st/2nd December. Please note this will only take one day so whichever date proves most popular will be the chosen date.



10 comments:

Jeff Cox said...

The next few weekends are out for me I'm afraid, but can do some mid-week before or after the main event.

AndyC said...

I can help mid week,if thats any good..

AndyC said...

Is the scope angled or straight.??

Howard said...

Can do the 1st only

Howard said...

Can do the 1st only

Andrew Huyton said...

Hi Andy, its an angled scope, do you know a potential buyer?

AndyC said...

Yep,im interested

David Pennington said...

In case for any reason this deal doesn't go through, I'd also be interested, especially if the eyepieces are the newer (twist-up eyecup) versions.

Andrew Huyton said...

Hi Andy, emailed you :-)

Hi David they aren't i'm afraid, old style soft fixed rubber eyecups. I'll keep you posted if still interested.

David Pennington said...

Cheers Andrew, I'd still be interested. My email address is penningtond at rocketmail.com if Andy doesn't want it.