Monday, July 31, 2017

Peregrine Attack

 
     Peregrine Falcon  flew above the garden yesterday catching
     a Starling that was flying away from my feeders, wow fast or
     what? then flew off towards Claremount Church it was great
     to witness as is the Sparrowhawk that flies through daily.
     A Tawny Owl as also been active around my garden and back
     fields with plenty of screeching, it just missed my head one night,
     that'll teach me to stop making Owl calls it was beautiful to see
     in flight though. The feeders have had Bullfinch, Greenfinch,
     Goldfinch and Chaffinch turning up regular along with a couple
     Linnet which I find quite unusual to have them on my feeders.

   

1 comment:

David Sutcliffe said...

Nice to see Linnet on garden feeders as well Dave.